Where the album has a cover? [CONFIRMED]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzkill27

War Child
This is supposedly the cover for NLOTH

an image by Japanese artist Hiroshi Sugimoto

Hiroshi Sugimoto

Edited to add artwork of cover: (01/15/2009)

518_main1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know this is supposed to be the cover?!

If it really IS the cover...:drool:

Hopefully there will be no title on the front. I would really like that.:drool:

If this is legit, it's both disappointing and a relief. I've been looking at variations of this for months, but it could have been 10 times worse.

can we change the title of the thread to "Where the album has a bad cover?"

my favorite was in the create your own cover thread

Seascapes

Water and air. So very commonplace are these substances, they hardly attract attention―and yet they vouchsafe our very existence. The beginnings of life are shrouded in myth: Let there water and air. Living phenomena spontaneously generated from water and air in the presence of light, though that could just as easily suggest random coincidence as a Deity. Let's just say that there happened to be a planet with water and air in our solar system, and moreover at precisely the right distance from the sun for the temperatures required to coax forth life. While hardly inconceivable that at least one such planet should exist in the vast reaches of universe, we search in vain for another similar example. Mystery of mysteries, water and air are right there before us in the sea. Every time I view the sea, I feel a calming sense of security, as if visiting my ancestral home; I embark on a voyage of seeing.

What a bunch of doubting Thomases.....I said supposedly...not definetly....that's why the thread was phrased in the form of a question

Be interesting how Bono would use this in that widget format he was talking about with motion.

If they stick with the daylight/darkness concept (which is really cool, reminds me of David Bowie's Low - an amazing record BTW), the result could be very interesting.

Seascapes

Water and air. So very commonplace are these substances, they hardly attract attention―and yet they vouchsafe our very existence. The beginnings of life are shrouded in myth: Let there water and air. Living phenomena spontaneously generated from water and air in the presence of light, though that could just as easily suggest random coincidence as a Deity. Let's just say that there happened to be a planet with water and air in our solar system, and moreover at precisely the right distance from the sun for the temperatures required to coax forth life. While hardly inconceivable that at least one such planet should exist in the vast reaches of universe, we search in vain for another similar example. Mystery of mysteries, water and air are right there before us in the sea. Every time I view the sea, I feel a calming sense of security, as if visiting my ancestral home; I embark on a voyage of seeing.

Sounds like something you would read on the back of a box of herbal tea.

I agree it's kind of boring, but I suppose I like it well enough. Certainly fits with light/dark and, obviously, there's no line on the horizon.

It certainly beats HTDAAB. And I like the band not being seen on the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom