where should they start the next tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm hoping to raise enough cash to see their first show of the tour as long as it is within North America. I mean think back to Elevation, imagine being there on March 24 2001 -- it would be completely unpredictable. I have no idea where they plan on playing. I can't wait though.

I am moving to a new house that includes a little stage.
I will offer tickets through propaganda.

mcranston said:
Well I'm hoping to raise enough cash to see their first show of the tour as long as it is within North America. I mean think back to Elevation, imagine being there on March 24 2001 -- it would be completely unpredictable. I have no idea where they plan on playing. I can't wait though.

I know that feeling firsthand. It's awesome to not know what they're gonna play next. My vote goes for Miami...how about March 24, 2004? Sounds good!

First of all, Jack in the box and Rio589, SHUT UP.

Second, yes U2 have played in Brisbane on the following tours:

Unforgettable Fire
Lovetown
Zoo TV
Popmart

Third, Jack in the box and rio589, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Fourth, I can definately see them starting it in Florida. The tour will most likely start in America. I have no doubt about that. But I think an Australia/South America/ETC/ETC/Beirut tour isn't out of the question.

The_acrobat said:
Second, yes U2 have played in Brisbane on the following tours:

Unforgettable Fire
Lovetown
Zoo TV
Popmart

*Sigh* 3 of them before I lived in Brisbane (or was even old enough to go to a concert) and Popmart at the height of my anti-U2 sentiments - because at the time I hated Discoteque sooooo much. So, based on my personal requirements, I say U2 should start in Brisbane! :yes:

Buffalo?
seriously now?
have U2 ever played in Brisbane?

2 of the most extraordinary nights of my life
U2+Brisbane+ me in the audience =
:happy: :love: :up: :dance: :hug: :hyper: :combust: :applaud:
deadset.... they were were wonderful. Wild and treasured memory:)

U2 seriouly have played in brisbane!!
on these dates : (copied & pasted)

UNFORGETBLE FIRE:
1984-09-11
LOVETOWN:
1989-10-02
1989-10-03
ZOO TV:
1993-11-20
POPMART:
1998-02-25 (I Have this Recording!)

there ya go!

Read somewhere Bono and Ali have a house in Atlanta. Maybe they'll play there. Thats my destination, or if I could get really lucky and see them in New Orleans. and if not there I'll go somewhere they are playing in Florida. Surely they'll be somewhere in the vicinity. If I can save enough maybe a couple of dates. *trying not to make my dreams so hard* By God I'll go to New York if I have too..:yikes: :up:

Since 1987 ( since they records went #1 in US :sexywink: ) U2 usually start their tours in US. In 2004 they probably start in East Coast ( May-June 2004 ) and then fly to Europe ( summer 2004, stadiums ) and, of course, back in US ( fall 2004 ).

To summarize... Yes, U2 will start in Florida ,) Pro Player Stadium or American Airlines Arena!

Vox

Back
Top Bottom