Where is the resident Irish boy?LAZEEEEE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And where's that picture?!?

You thought we'd forget? NEVER!!

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Lazee was found posting here today, look!:
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/017549.html

Go get 'im, girls!!!! Grill him for answers...
biggrin.gif

That is freaky, you two are like clockwork--you question where he is, and he comes crawling back!
biggrin.gif

This lil' detective must've been surfing through Interference a bit too much in the past hour or two I guess you could say!
wink.gif

*Stares at Lazy*
eek.gif

I miss ya Lazy! Come back and i'll send you nekkid pix(i'm not saying of who now - mua ha ha ha ha!)!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

You Zoomanda, are not funny, but thanks anyway for noticing I had disappeared!
biggrin.gif
Hiya! And hey Miss ya big perv
tongue.gif
LikeO2, Miss has the pics, not sure who is naked in em, but I'm pretty sure it is some guy
wink.gif
Bebe, yes, u tracked me down, hehe, hadn't posted here in a while before yesterday!

Where was I? Exams, studying, going insane, all at the same time! Hehehe, nah, I'm alive, I think I get allergic to this place every now and again, and after the tests, I didn't wanna use my holidays to read, and a few other reasons I won't bore ya with!

Thanks again for noticing Manda
smile.gif
Hehe, it's strangley nice to be missed, I missed ya too! Hope you're getting along fine and dandy down under.

Back
Top Bottom