Where is Scatteroflight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
She was so cool, and she used to post a lot, but I haven't seen her much lately. I don't get around very much either anymore so I could be just missing her, but today a couple of the threads really reminded me of her, because I thought she would be the only person here who knows how I feel. Scatteroflight, are you there?

Originally posted by TheU2:
I am scatteroflight.

CK

Oh?

It was nice of you to think of me, Samantha! It's funny, I was actually wondering if you were around recently. I was thinking about those fine European Bono Hat threads
biggrin.gif
I've just been reading and especially posting less lately. It was just being too time consuming (probably still is) and some stuff was annoying me, but I'm not going to get into that. I'm still alive and well--glad to see you are the same!!

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

SCATTEROFLIGHT!! You're still around!
smile.gif

(((HUGS)))

I don't get around much, I came back for the Bono leather meeting. I'm so glad you're still here. Thanks, you're great. Yeah, Bono sure is cute in that hat. See ya sometime!
smile.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Back
Top Bottom