Where is Arun???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Does anyone know where Arun is? I haven't seen him on line in over a week, and I tried to email him twice, and they got sent back to me!!

Arun, Are you okay? I just wanted to talk about the plans for the 5th, but now I am getting worried.....

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

He's been online. We had a fascinating discussion about male body hair the other day, so i can assure you, he's fine.
tongue.gif

Well, "fine" for him, anyway!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

I'm here...your mails got sent back????

I'll have to look into this!

Originally posted by AliEnvy:
Arun...are you coming to Heads or Tails to see Elevation???? yay!
AliEnvy!! You posted!! Yah!! Now you just got to get your butt over to PLEBA. Char is on-line now, so all we are missing is you...

Arun was last seen trying to get season tickets for the Miami Dolphins.

I heard he is getting dreadlocks to look like Ricky Williams.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Arun just missed out on getting Gwyneth "Help me,my boobies are sagging!" Paltrows address!
See, i got the address for him, and the addy of this other actress, but he's too good to talk to us "losers" in chat, and i got rather tired of carrying it around, so i fed it to "Jaws" the shredding machine this morning at work.
MUA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I hope you're Ok too.
u r...good
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 03-25-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom