where do you go when youre lonely?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
hey i wanna hear what u2 song or songs you listen to when youre sad that always make you feel better. or that you listen to when i dont feel like feeling better and just wanna wallow in crappiness! my feelgooder is the sweetest thing
33%3A84%3B3523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323545956295ot1lsi

and lets see, my crap mood one is probably with or without you or if you wear that velvet dress(makes me depressed that i cant have bono wanting me in a velvet dress!!!)

lets post them ladies, and with pics if you want to

Pick-me-ups... Walk On, Beautiful Day, Stuck In a Moment, WOWY

Better for just general brooding/moodiness...Electrical Storm, So Cruel, Spanish Eyes, Van Diemen's Land, Exit, October, 40

If it's an annoyed sort of bad mood, I'll listen to The Cry/The Electric Co. (20 August 1983) a few times then Heartland. I'm all better after that.

Mood improvers: Gloria, A Sort Of Homecoming, Walk On.
Feeling moody: Exit, So Cruel, Acrobat, Numb.

The song that makes me feel better is Lady with the Spinning Head, because it makes me dance crazy ! The song I've Got you under my Skin with Frank Sinatra also makes me feel happy, really. The one that most makes me sad is Love is Blindness, anyway I like to listen to it ! And also MLK...
Love, Marie. :sexywink:

when I'm feeling moody/depressed I listen to So Cruel, Love Is Blindness, North And South Of The River and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses... especially now that my bf dumped me :sad: :(

I listen to Walk On, Beautiful Day or just any U2 song when I'm happy.

Ultraviolet/Acrobat/Love is Blindness, Electical Storm, Stuck in a Moment when I'm moody

Mysterious Ways always works as a good mood song.

moody songs-entire The Unforgettable Fire album except for Pride
ooh especially Bad.

pick me up songs include MOFO, Beautiful Day, Elevation, Out of Control, Mysterious Ways and Even better than the real thing

I can't listen to U2 when I want to wallow in sadness because they always cheer me up. Always!

But particularly if it's Pride ... I love that song. It's so hopeful :)

i dont' like listening to sad songs when i'm sad so i don't have an answer to that one.

songs that make me feel better:

beautiful day, zooropa and desire

Back
Top Bottom