When will there be a new Propaganda......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
I just subscribed in time to get the Hasta La Vista CD more than a year ago......and I've gotten one issue. Anyone have an idea when the next one will be coming out?????

I'm guessing that they were waiting for the tour to end, and will take a month or so to put all the information, pics and articles together...

So, we're prolly looking at it dispersing in about 4 months or so.. who knows.

But ya know - I'm thinking they'll send out some cool party favors with the magazine - like a live album and pins or something.
God that would be cool.

I was just going to post about this actually. I thought there'd be atleast one issue of Propaganda during the Elevation tour, boy was I wrong. I sure do hope they do send a "Hasta La Vista"-style cd for Elevation. That would be fantasmulistic.

Ok, you have opened the flood gates, Propaganda sucks. Do not get me wrong but for a fan club mag as big as U2 is you would think it would be a lot better run and organized.
I guess they feel the web page is the sign of the time.

Take Pearl Jam fan club. You pay 15us you get 2 newsletters a christmas single contests, merchandise offers and concert info.
Maybe Propaganda should look at other fan clubs and try to keep up with the times.

Quit yer bitchin'
Do you have to rain on everybody's parade? yeesh!
wink.gif

I hope we get something cool... just cuz Christmas is around the corner... kinda like a thank you to the fans sorta thing...

dreams on...

------------------
Just go now?
You feel like love is gone?
Can you not holding out?
Can you not wait awhile?

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by u2popmofo:
I was just going to post about this actually. I thought there'd be atleast one issue of Propaganda during the Elevation tour, boy was I wrong. I sure do hope they do send a "Hasta La Vista"-style cd for Elevation. That would be fantasmulistic.

yeah, of Slane!!!

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Devotion And some appreciation
Little heavy rotation Looks good on me

* U2 Take Me Higher *

J-tree

I am not bitchin I am just saying that they need to get there butts moving. Do you think it should take this long for a new issue????
I sure hope not!!!!!

I'm not complaining... but when you subscribe, they did warn you!

------------------
Just go now?
You feel like love is gone?
Can you not holding out?
Can you not wait awhile?

SlipStream Soul

But ya know - I'm thinking they'll send out some cool party favors with the magazine - like a live album and pins or something.
God that would be cool.

I agree, it would be great, but Edge has specifically mentioned there WOULDN'T be a live album. New album and that's it.

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
I agree, it would be great, but Edge has specifically mentioned there WOULDN'T be a live album. New album and that's it.

I don't think a Prop exclusive like that would really count as being a live album.

Back
Top Bottom