When will the album leak? Part 7 too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak? (Eastern time)

• Today! (16)

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • February 17

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • February 18

• February 19

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • February 20

• February 21

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • February 22

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • February 23

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • February 24

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February 25

Votes: 54 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, was the girl from Fotolog the same girl who claimed that she had NLOTH yesterday on Facebook?

she deserves it. what did she think would happen if she kept teasing everyone and then doesn't actually leak it?

Venga por dios!

Somos mucha gente que llevamos pegados durante días a diversos foros, buscando torrents, incluso alguno nos hemos registrado en fotolog sólo por permanecer atentos a tu post.

Muchas de nosotros te estamos tratando con respeto.

Mientras no se demuestre lo contrario, no hay motivo para no creer en tu buena intención para la filtración.
Piensa que retirándote ahora lo único que vas a conseguir son más críticas. Al menos te pediría que sigas adelante por el resto de seguidores respetuosos que andamos con un mono de narices por escuchar el nuevo disco.

Por favor, reconsidera tu decisión.

Gracias

translation anybody???

this has to be universal, why would anyone threaten to kill her....and furthermore why wouldnt she just upload it now? what happens at midnight in spain that unlocks the gates to megraupload?

if 'she' didnt like death threats before then 'she's' about to learn to love them after this

Venga por dios!

Somos mucha gente que llevamos pegados durante días a diversos foros, buscando torrents, incluso alguno nos hemos registrado en fotolog sólo por permanecer atentos a tu post.

Mientras no se demuestre lo contrario, no hay motivo para no creer en tu buena intención para la filtración.
Piensa que retirándote ahora lo único que vas a conseguir son más críticas. Al menos te pediría que sigas adelante por el resto de seguidores respetuosos que andamos con un mono de narices por escuchar el nuevo disco.

Gracias

translation anybody???

Google translation:
Come on God!

We took a lot of people who were stuck for days at various forums, looking for torrents, even one we have recorded in photo only to remain attentive to your post.

Many of us are trying to respect you.

Until proven otherwise, there is no reason not to believe in your good intentions for filtration.
Retirándote now think the only thing you'll get more criticism. At least you would request you to forward to the rest of respectful fans who walk with a monkey face to hear the new album.

Please reconsider your decision.

Thanks​

Fotolog girl =

attention20whore3lm9.jpg

Come on God!

We took a lot of people who were stuck for days at various forums, looking for torrents, even one we have recorded in photo only to remain attentive to your post.

Many of us are trying to respect you.

Until proven otherwise, there is no reason not to believe in your good intentions for filtration.
Retirándote now think the only thing you'll get more criticism. At least you would request you to forward to the rest of respectful fans who walk with a monkey face to hear the new album.

Please reconsider your decision.

Thanks​

Venga por dios!

Gracias

translation anybody???

last part says please reconsider your decision. thats all that really matters

the spanish girl just posted that she will not leak it now because too many assholes posted negative stuff and threats:

ahora supendo la filtración del disco, estoy harta de recibir amenazas de muerte y otras tonterías. No tengo porqué aguantar nada, cuando lo que os iba a hacer era un favor.

Adios.

english:

now suspending the leak of the disc, I am fed up with receiveing threats of death and other trivialities. I do not have because to hold nothing, when what a favor was going to you to do era. Goodbye.

I wonder if she actually thinks everyone beLIEves her. Why do people feel the need to just flat out lie and say they have something, when they clearly do not. Is it an attention thing? Affection maybe? It's sad. What makes this worse are the 2 links she put up this morning, that were mysteriously invalid not 5 seconds after she posted them. That means she actually thought this little charade out.

I wonder what's the "post per minute" average of this thread

universal would not threaten to kill anyone over a leak... they'd just sue the pants out of everyone.
no im saying its universal's fotolog account to throw us off chasing wild geese diverting us away from other possible sources. there will probably be many more 'girls from spain' from here until feb 27

Venga por dios!

Gracias

translation anybody???

Oh my God!

We are a group of people that go to multiple forums seeking torrents, and some of us have registered in fotolog only because of your post.

Many of us are treating you with respect.

While itself not the contrary thing be shown, there is no reason to believe that your motives are impure. They're only being critical because they think you are removing what they have been looking for. At least I would ask that you follow through and respect those who have been diligently searching and believed you in the first place.

I ask that you reconsider your decision.

Thanks.

Oh my God!

We are a group of people that go to multiple forums seeking torrents, and some of us have registered in fotolog only because of your post.

Many of us are treating you with respect.

While itself not the contrary thing be shown, there is no reason to believe that your motives are impure. They're only being critical because they think you are removing what they have been looking for. At least I would ask that you follow through and respect those who have been diligently searching and believed you in the first place.

I ask that you reconsider your decision.

Thanks.

you left out the monkey face part

"So far filt multiple discs, such as that of the Nena Daconte and Luis Fonsi. Please, no more nasty letters, leave your mail or a note on my profile if you want to filter."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom