When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2qc3vpi.jpg
Hey, how did you get a picture of me?

Well, my state of mind, anyway. XD

CRAP! I'm starting a "Why did Alan Cross lie about the leak being imminent?" thread.

Not really. :wink:

:lol:

well someone could decide to leak the album at 4am, who knows :shrug: I agree the source now seems a little questionable but at the same time I feel like Alan Cross wouldn't have made that post unless he really thought there was a strong likelihood of a leak. Plus, copies could be going out to reviewers now, and maybe RTE has it... this is all speculation but it's not totally impossible that it will leak tonight.

well someone could decide to leak the album at 4am, who knows :shrug: I agree the source now seems a little questionable but at the same time I feel like Alan Cross wouldn't have made that post unless he really thought there was a strong likelihood of a leak. Plus, copies could be going out to reviewers now, and maybe RTE has it... this is all speculation but it's not totally impossible that it will leak tonight.

I have a feeling Alan Cross said that to promote the fact that his website exploremusic had 30 second clips.

Yeah, I think I remember hearing somewhere that Bomb leaked really late at night...so there's still hope! :hyper:

I dunno - Alan Cross looooves that traffic. Remember how he posted the last information he had in dribs and drabs over several days?

I still have the page up and they're all working fine. Maybe if I F5'd they would stop, so I'm not gonna! :hyper:

shit. i can't believe that this is happening and i'll have to go at 10pm. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
maybe God is telling me to sleep because that it's not going to happen today or that is not for me listen to it until March 2/3 :|:|:|

Did someone say... Mofo? :drool::drool::drool:

Anyway, I have to leave the computer for a couple of hours... I'm going to kill you all if it hasn't leaked by then. See ya soon!

So I sent an email to my source in L.A. about the leak and here's what he had to say.
"I got an email from some of my superiors telling me that there has been some playing of the new album online and to avoid visiting it. If I happen to find out where its at, they told me to report it to Universal. They don't want the production company I'm working for to get in any hot water. So to answer your question...yes there's a leak."

Shit!:hyper:

So I sent an email to my source in L.A. about the leak and here's what he had to say.
"I got an email from some of my superiors telling me that there has been some playing of the new album online and to avoid visiting it. If I happen to find out where its at, they told me to report it to Universal. They don't want the production company I'm working for to get in any hot water. So to answer your question...yes there's a leak."

Shit!:hyper:

If your "source" does not exist, I am going to kill him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom