When will the album leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak?

• Before February 13th

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • February 13th

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • February 14th

Votes: 22 5.0%
  • February 15th

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • February 16th

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • February 17th

• February 18th

• February 19th

Votes: 24 5.5%
  • After February 19th

Votes: 257 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you check out the guy's profile who claims to have it, he leaked Working On a Dream in very early January. Could be legit.

that is actually a good point... ok, back to watching it closely... he's also an admin at the site, so one would think admin's wouldn't be putting up fake stuff.

someone obviously has it.

i'm thinking we're hours away...

good catch. Wonder why it's been up for a full day with no link though?

I'm predicting we have the album by the end of this weekend.

Dang, actually... I think he's doing the same thing to NLOTH that he did to Working on a Dream. He put up the working on the dream page on the 7th, but it didn't leak 'til the 13th. He might just be putting that up early hoping that he gets a hold of it in the next couple of days... Hope I'm wrong though.

Dang, actually... I think he's doing the same thing to NLOTH that he did to Working on a Dream. He put up the working on the dream page on the 7th, but it didn't leak 'til the 13th. He might just be putting that up early hoping that he gets a hold of it in the next couple of days... Hope I'm wrong though.

Well, that means we should get it in a week at most :hyper:

I want it now.

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

So you downloaded and listened? What did it turn out to be?? Thank your lucky stars it wasn't a virus! lol.

So if it says "download", it's not fake?

eh, my mac is immune to viruses :p

I didnt really listen to it becauuuuse I've vowed myself to listen to nothing but U2 til the album leaks :D but, it was just something shitty from what I listened to.

noice!

do you think that Walmart doing this was a mistake, or maybe iTunes will have 30 second clips in the morning...? If so maybe it is actually "out there" now... I'm expecting a leak this week...

Please, let it leak today!

I'm going to a birthdayparty next week, and if the album is leaked by then they promised to play it :)

do you think that Walmart doing this was a mistake, or maybe iTunes will have 30 second clips in the morning...? If so maybe it is actually "out there" now... I'm expecting a leak this week...

If it would have been a mistake, they would have pulled it off the site by now!

I'm also expecting a leak sometime next week. Since I don't have time Monday night and Thursday night, I'm expecting the leak to happen on one of those days! So be aware, people :D

So far every review seems to have been done under strict conditions and supervision, so copies of the album don't appear to be in circulation to the industry & press yet. Those 30 sec clips were probably mailed to Walmart by the record company, so I don't know where a leak is going to come from in the imminent future.

^Yeah, they would not send a copy of the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom