When will a new track surface or be released?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
In the coming weeks, when do you believe U2 will release a new track? For me I believe not this week, but next week. Around maybe August 5th or so. Not really sure why, but its a feeling off mine. How about yours?

I think we could have a video for the first single next month, and the single in September. Album mid October at the latest.

in one month we will be listening to the new single, and the whole album will be out in November.

as far as the album being leaked, i wouldn't doubt having or hearing all the songs by late October/early November.

I'm hopeful that the new album will be out in late October with the new single coming out soon - I still feel that the itunes option - not the whole album but maybe a few select songs- is still on the table-so to speak. I feel that U2 are very interested in the idea of downloadable songs on the internet

I keep wondering if they'll release short clips of each song like they did for ATYCLB or not. Those were awesome to have :up:

I think we'll hear the name of the new single sometime in the next 2 weeks and hear the song itself in early September. I can' wait for new U2. IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!!!!!

With ATYCLB, information about the first single didn't come out until somewhere in August, with the track itself being released in September. That was for an album released in October. Now, it is one month later. So I still expect some more album/single news being released at the end of August, but I don't think we'll hear a track until somewhere in September. Of course, should the missing CD pop up somewhere on a P2P channel, this could all change.

C ya!

Marty

With our luck and the way things have been going U2 will probably go back in the studio. The new album won't be out until next fall. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom