When U2 win Album of the Year at the grammys....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
do you think Bono will mention 'The Best Band in the World Job' again? Or has September 11 rendered that kind of talk meaningless and childish?

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever

I think it's doubtful it'll happen. Anyway, look at what's happened -- being nominated for eight Grammys, having a HUGE HUGE tour where all dates were sold out except 3 (or 2, can't remember), etc. I just doubt it.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

since he did it last year, I would say no. Its going to be a good night for the band though and with all their awards I'm sure at least The Edge will come up with something interesting!

Hitman-- You coming to the U2NYC party?

Originally posted by the HORROR:
Album of the year is almost a guarantee win for U2. Don't expect any rehash of last years 'best band' speech. If anything, look for Bono to deliver a very moving passionate speech that will have us all faint and proud.

Hey I 2nd that notion
smile.gif

Go BONO YAY!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

A #7 shirt, more likely, as U2 actually faces itself in one category; the band cannot possibly win more than seven.

Which reminds me, if U2 does win against itself I hope they do what Jim Carrey did at an MTV Movie Awards show. I paraphrase:

"I refuse to believe that I am in any way better than ME."

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
A #7 shirt, more likely, as U2 actually faces itself in one category; the band cannot possibly win more than seven.

Didn't a tie occur once before
confused.gif
? So there is a slim possiblity that U2 will tie themselves.

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Back
Top Bottom