When is SICKAMAYOYO released in Australia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Please. Does anyone know the date? I cant find it on Sanity or HMV. I want the one with the opera songs on the B side.

Any guidance greatfully appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
sickamayoyo! Yay. Down with abbreviations! It's Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, not HMTMKMKM!

SICKA MA YOYO

Anyone else think this a delibrate attempt at comedy?:lmao: :lmao:

LOL. Yeah, the title was flippant.

I heard Sometimes on the radio on the weekend thats why I asked. I still havent heard Vertigo so perhaps Sometimes may be a bigger hit here? Maybe? I hope so. I was just thinking if they are playing Sometimes on the radio then perhaps it might be due out soon but obviously not. Februarys a long way off.

Roland of Gilead said:
One month is hardly a long ways off considering albums come out every 4 years now.

LOL I didnt mean it like that. I meant if the radio is already playing the song, a month is a long time to wait until the song is available for purchase.

I know that was supposed to happen for Vertigo too but I still havent heard Vertigo on my local stations.

You know, this thread title reminds me of that Red Hot Chili Peppers song, Sikamikanico. :D

It's not one of their high moments, trust me. In fact, I hate the song. It's too fast, and you can hardly understand the lyrics at all.

SICK AM A YOYO....

I don't know in the US, but here YOYO is a game.... like a little wheel with a string that you can throw down and stand still just rolling... and you can do tricks...

there was a Simpsons episode where 4 Yoyo master came to the school and do tricks, the next day all the kids had one...

If he's a YOYO... that's really Sick

:|

Re: Re: When is SICKAMAYOYO released in Australia?

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Viva la Interfencers Against Acronyms! :up:

And if you really want to screw with people's brains, make sure to always use the acronym (IAA)! :D

beli said:

LOL I didnt mean it like that. I meant if the radio is already playing the song, a month is a long time to wait until the song is available for purchase.

I know that was supposed to happen for Vertigo too but I still havent heard Vertigo on my local stations.

'Sometimes' has been played regularly (I hear it at least twice a day) here in Sydney since early December. You seriously haven't heard Vertigo on the radio? You mean EVER? Are you serious? It's probably one of the 5 most played songs of the last 4 months. You're listening to the wrong station, or there's something wrong in Perth :wink:

Yes, I'm sick of my yoyo, but I'm even more sick of mayo.

Earnie Shavers said:

You mean EVER? Are you serious? It's probably one of the 5 most played songs of the last 4 months. You're listening to the wrong station, or there's something wrong in Perth :wink:

Yep I meant ever. ME2U2 has heard Vertigo a few times though. Just not me. I dont listen to anyone station. Im a channel hopper.

PS There is something wrong in Perth. We all know this. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom