When did you first subscribe to Propaganda magazine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
never.

i wanted to last year and I emailed them to enquire and they said that they are no longer taking subscriptions so I decided to buy them all on ebay, and I did, except for the first 9 which are impossible to get unless you want to pay a bazillion $$$ just for a magazine. but I read them and sold them :gasp: :the horror: because I didn't see the need to keep them because I needed the money and I have too much shit around anyways. But I kept some. The ones with The Edge on the cover.

so no. I don't have a subscription to Propaganda and I guess I never will.

September 2000 I think....

I have only received 2 issues so far.. but it's okay. U2 loves their fans, and they'll make up for it somehow.

I've been a subscriber since the fanzine first came out in the '80's. I also have all of the original U2 World Service fanzines that were the precurser of Propaganda. It's too bad they're ending it. I love getting it, in spite of the irregular mailings of the issues.

I subscribed in 1986. I received the last issue of the old U2 Magazine and then got Propanda 1 and 3. I was out of town for a month when the second issue came, and I never got it...don't know what happened. Man you people make me feel old.....then again I am.

Never :( I wrote them once but I never got an answer and just forgot and gave up :(

1986 i think. U2 live in the US (Amnesty)..Larry's Hand..erm..testin' my memory now..All since then apart from when I let my subscription go and they gave away melon! Timing's everything!

Back
Top Bottom