When Did Bono Appear Onstage With Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails? - Picture Inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonotrent5gh.jpg

That guy doesn't look like Bono.

shaun vox said:

I don't know if it's a photoshop or anything. It might be somebody else but it kind of looks like Bono. I'll try to find out where he found the pic.

It could be the guy from Filter who used to be in NIN in the late 80s. It's mos definitely not Bono and it doesn't even look like him.

Aardvark747 said:
I had no warning I would have to see HIS face upon entering this thread!!!:no: :sick:
Yeah, I actually reported it to a moderator for having excessive Scott Stapp, which I'm pretty sure is against the rules.

That is most definitely not Bono and it's not even Al Jourgensen. It's Nivek Ogre from Skinny Puppy.

That pic is from a live performance by a band called Pigface (Trent made a guest appearance). Pigface has had lots of different people in the band and Ogre was singing with them at that point in time.

greenlight7-11 said:
That is most definitely not Bono and it's not even Al Jourgensen. It's Nivek Ogre from Skinny Puppy.

That pic is from a live performance by a band called Pigface (Trent made a guest appearance). Pigface has had lots of different people in the band and Ogre was singing with them at that point in time.

So it's the guy from the group that made the breakdancing video? That video is pretty cool.

HelloAngel said:

What breakdancing video?

I looked it up on Launch.com but I can't post the link because I'm a new member. I saw it playing at Best Buy awhile back. It's a video with breakdancers and goth dancers battling each other. It's a silly video but the dancing is good. The song is pretty cool too. I looked up some stuff about the band and it appears that the fans of the group hate the video because it's different from their usual stuff.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
well he did appear on stage with marilyn manson and iggy pop... so stranger things have happened.

Who, Bono? or Trent?

If it was Bono, I would have to :combust:

HelloAngel said:

Who, Bono? or Trent?

If it was Bono, I would have to :combust:

bono... at a post-party for a european music award... pretty sure they did johnny b. goode together, and an iggy song.

i know there was a picture of it in some newspaper... the edge dropped bono down from a balconly so he could get to the stage.

don't have the pics anymore though... i'm thinkin' it's around 1999 that it happened.

HelloAngel said:

What breakdancing video?

yes it's Ogre from the band Skinny Puppy on this pic..

for the video it's the song Pro-test from the last Skinny Puppy album "the greater wrong of the right", album very different than the older ones, but they came back after 10 years of silence and the death of one of their members..

skinny puppy is a great band and if you wants to know more this music you can go here : skinny-puppy.net (with w before)

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
bono... at a post-party for a european music award... pretty sure they did johnny b. goode together, and an iggy song.

i know there was a picture of it in some newspaper... the edge dropped bono down from a balconly so he could get to the stage.

don't have the pics anymore though... i'm thinkin' it's around 1999 that it happened.

Yep. It was in Dublin in 1999 for the MTV European music awards.

When did Bono appeared on stage with Marilyn Manson?

Does anyone know wich song Bono did with Iggy Pop? I'm going to see him in São Paulo in a few weeks, I'm going to spend a shitload of money on that but it's Iggy with The Stooges so who fucking cares! :faint:

Back
Top Bottom