When Bono was on O'Reilly.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bush_O_RLY.jpg

I went looking for one of the owl ones, but this was just too good to pass up :wink:

O'Reilly is such an ass :yuck:
It's kinda hard to watch this crap.
Bono's having a hard time finishing his sentences without being constantly interrupted.
But he's doing a brave job, after all, he's informed, smart, a very good debator.

last unicorn said:
O'Reilly is such an ass :yuck:
It's kinda hard to watch this crap.
Bono's having a hard time finishing his sentences without being constantly interrupted.
But he's doing a brave job, after all, he's informed, smart, a very good debator.

BONO :heart: :yes: He's very smart and you could tell he wanted to go off on him but he kept his cool!! Very wise man our Bono!
He's become quite the dipolmat when I suspect he sometimes would rather not be. He will do anything to speak and represent the poor. So admirable. I just keep reminding myself that is what he is doing when he shows up with politicians and news people I despise. He's representing the voiceless and doing God's work. It's his calling, and what a great job he is doing!
Go BONO!!! :hi5: :heart: :heart: :bonodrum: :rockon:
I just got my ON THE MOVE book too and it's wonderful. So inspiring.

Last edited:
Oh for fucks sake. What a wanker. That would have been great information for an essay i'm writing but i can't stand ORLY.

Fuck him. The simple shit is what is pissing me off, plus the fact that he instantly attacked Bono by implying he said the USA was corrupt Re Live Aid.

I think a requirement to take Bill O'RLY seriously is to have had a lobotomy.

I can't believe Bono actually bothered to talk to that waste of space.

Axver said:
I think a requirement to take Bill O'RLY seriously is to have had a lobotomy.

I can't believe Bono actually bothered to talk to that waste of space.

Maybe he was drunk or otherwise influenced :shrug: I know I'd have to be if I were ever to be interviewed. I can't even WATCH the show without yelling obsenities at the man!

You can clearly see that Bono wanted to jump right on this guy at some of his statements. It was quite a heated debate. But in the end Bono had the better arguments. It's good to see he can make his point without having to be rude, unlike other people.

last unicorn said:
You can clearly see that Bono wanted to jump right on this guy at some of his statements. It was quite a heated debate. But in the end Bono had the better arguments. It's good to see he can make his point without having to be rude, unlike other people.

Didn't one time Colbert actually say to ORLY that "being louder doesn't make your point more valid!" or something along those lines?

Back
Top Bottom