When Bono 'Lalala-bambaaaaad'........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I heard something about why Bono went 'Lalalala Bamba' in Mexico.....(personally I thought he broke into it as it was a 'mexican' type song).....but the way it was wrote didnt make sense, so could someone here explain for Maddie to undystand?

Please and thank u! :)

Oh....:eeklaugh:

it just seemed like he said 'its been a long time' as in its been a good while since they played Desire, to hype the crowd up with the fact they were playin it there - tonight - at their stadium......

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Bonos 'las' are so cute, watch his tongue closely......:)

mad1 said:
I heard something about why Bono went 'Lalalala Bamba' in Mexico.....(personally I thought he broke into it as it was a 'mexican' type song).....but the way it was wrote didnt make sense, so could someone here explain for Maddie to undystand?

Please and thank u! :)

He tried to sing la bamba during zoo tv in mexico city, and also during popmart, but, he simply have no clue about the lyrics!, I wonder why he didn't ask someone to write them for him, he learned very well, that thing about the huevos, grandes huevos, :D, in any case, he blew it anytime he tried.

[color=royal blue]LOLLLL

During PopMex he says something like muchas huevas :eek:

grandes.......something......what does he say?
[/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]LOLLLL

During PopMex he says something like muchas huevas :eek:

grandes.......something......what does he say?
[/color]

I could never figure that out! (Plus, I don't know Spanish, so that doesn't help.) But during that part Bono gestures towards a certain, uh, area of his body, so I was always curious what he was saying.

Giant Lemon said:

I could never figure that out! (Plus, I don't know Spanish, so that doesn't help.) But during that part Bono gestures towards a certain, uh, area of his body, so I was always curious what he was saying.

All I know is that he's getsuring..you know......THERE...and I think he says "muchas huevas" which is ...many...sperm....um...and then I think his hand goes to his chest and he says "grandes...." somethin:huh:

Er...let me enlight u ppl :D

In Mexico, we call that, what most of u call the nuts.... as huevos that could translate as eggs....

so he say....muchos huevos! grandes huevos! eso es Mexico...

lots of huevos, big huevos, that is Mexico.

I guess he was impressed....lol ;)

if you still can't figure it out, check the gesture and yeah, is that manly part of the body ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom