Whats youre favorite rare U2 song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eriekittym

Acrobat
I have not had the chance to hear very many rare U2 songs. So I was woundering. Whats youre favorite Rare U2 songs. I like Lady with the Spining Head alot myself. So whats youres?

eriekittym

hmm........I have a list

Sweet Baby Jane
Life on a distant planet
Radar Love (live Cover)
My sweet Lord (another Live Cover)
October The Remix

I could go on and on, but those have to be my all time top 5......for this week at least

I really like Lady With The Spinning Head 'cause it bings back good memories from Norway (it's a brilliant song to listen to when you're skiing! :wink: )...

... and...

:hmm:

... Always...

:hmm:

... can't think of anyone else right now - need to do some more thinking! :D

There are songs mentioned here that I've never heard:sad:
Probably B-sides,I don't buy singles
My favorites:
Unchained melody (heartbraking voice), but i also like the new mix of numb (on the best of b-sides) very much. I don't what it is but think that song is so sexy:drool:
"Gimme some more,gimme some more of that good stuff,too much is not enough" yummy

greety said:
There are songs mentioned here that I've never heard:sad:

Oh, don't worry greety :hug: I also haven't heard about some of them before...

*considering buying more singles - now that I'm waiting for a new album anyway*

There are also many songs here I have never heard. Guess I well just have to find theme and listen to theme. You guys also reminded me of a couple of songs to like Baby face and everlasting love among others. That I LOVE very much. I was hopeing there would be some I did not know of. And there was THANK YOU!!

eriekittym

Easy-I love "Wild Irish Rose". I just wish it were easier to come across. I also like "Alex Descends Into Hell for a Bottle of Milk", just because it is completely different.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
If there's songs y'all want to hear, I can put them on the web for downloading (if I've got them).

:hyper: Oh, would you do that for us?! I would love to hear some of these songs - thank you very much LivLuv! :bow:

My favorites are:

* Dreaming with tears in my eyes (cover)
* Slow dancing
* Mystery girl
* Don't take your guns to town (cover)

I also like "Put 'em under pressure", written by Larry for the Irish soccer team.

And rare or not I love "In the name of the Father" and "Billy Boola" (Gavin's voice is....:drool: :drool: :drool: ).
:wink:

there are many, lady with the spinning head is definitely one of the best or maybe the best, luminous times and a room at the heartbreak hotel are also wonderful, but there are songs which actually would have deserved a place in an album, like these three for instance

Merc said:

:hyper: Oh, would you do that for us?! I would love to hear some of these songs - thank you very much LivLuv! :bow:

OK, post a list of the ones you need and I'll upload them if I ahev them.

Back
Top Bottom