What's your U2 fantasy, baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm positive I've done this thread before but we have a lot of newies since then.
If you had the choice of spending time with U2 in any way you can think of (within reason of course girlies
wink.gif
these men have wives and children remember) what would it be?

For me I'd have to say watching them create in the studio. I can't think of anything that would be more fly on the wall than that. To just sit back and watch the magic.

On a more girlie note, it can only be one thing. To dance with Bono on stage during Mysterious Ways
biggrin.gif

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
I'm positive I've done this thread before but we have a lot of newies since then.
If you had the choice of spending time with U2 in any way you can think of (within reason of course girlies
wink.gif
these men have wives and children remember) what would it be?

For me I'd have to say watching them create in the studio. I can't think of anything that would be more fly on the wall than that. To just sit back and watch the magic.

On a more girlie note, it can only be one thing. To dance with Bono on stage during Mysterious Ways
biggrin.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I would die to be in the studio with the boys... that would have to be #1... but another thing that I'd enjoy is to just walk a step behind Bono one day, to see what he does when it's "just another day". I have a feeling that Bono has long forgotten what it means to have a dull, slow day
biggrin.gif

This topic had me thinking this was going to be a PLEBA-influenced thread.
LOL

Anyway...
for me, it's a tie between watching them on studio or being with them in the plane on tour (no, not in a "girlie" way - you know - hanging out with them, having backstage passes, seeing all the shows).

OR, accidentally bump into them just chilling out in town, you know - meeting them in some bar. (As if that's gonna happen)

Girlie things?
With Bono - definitely a slow dance on stage

As for others - teaching me to play a song on their instruments.
biggrin.gif

Well I have many fantasies...

Oh wait this isn't PLEBA....
icon38.gif

Okay the PG version:

I would love to just sit and talk with them about anything for a few hours.

Oh yeah, then they could play me One about 20 times

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

Good topic! I'll keep my x-rated little fantasies to myself, but that aside...ahem...

It would be really cool just to spend the day with them...Like maybe in the studio, and they'd ask my opinion, of course! And then we could go out at night for some dancing and some drinks...lmao...I dunno.

Of course, my ultimate dream is to follow them around the world when they're on tour!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

My fantasy would be to have them play a small concert for me and my fellow U2 fanatic friends, the only catch would be that they would play all of my favourite songs and then at the end I would love, love, love to have a jam with Edge- just acoustic style and then talk and drink and keep on jamming the night away
smile.gif

I'd love to have time to really talk to Bono-about music, history, religion, politics and philosophy. I want to take him on a trip, playing music, and showing him all my favorite out of the way places I'm sure he's never seen on tour. I want to sit with him at my favorite scenic overlook in the mountains and just watch the sunset. Oh, and I just want a hug, and I want to play with his hair!

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

I would definitely love to be in the studio with them, and like U2girl said I'd love to follow them around on tour- sort of like what Bill Flanagan did. He is definitely a lucky man!

Back
Top Bottom