What's your puddy cat's name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oh my! It is Muff's long lost brother! LOLOLOLOL! Thanks for posting that!

My kitty is 16 pounds.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Wow! He looks a lot like my Thomas Jefferson, except he's just a tad weightier...but there's nothing wrong with that!
smile.gif

Tommy.jpg

Mullen Kitty...

No joke
biggrin.gif
she feckin rocks, she's a diva like moi
wink.gif
and a lazy bum lmao..She's grey and white and wears a black collar with a Red bow and a bell (which she absolutely loves)
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 12-03-2001).]

My cats:

Molly (a big maine coon as well)
Peaches
Oreo
Lucky
The Beast
Iris
Tom

All but the first two were strays that I just couldn't turn away. I have a soft spot for animals, especially kitties. I found Lucky abandoned in a grocery store parking lot very skinny and hungry but she's much healtier now.

I was allowed to get a kitten during my first year of high school.I called him Leni. He was a long haired grey. I wrote this poem for him when I was almost 13.
LENI
His eyes are like brocade,
Yellow gold, turquoise blue.
His movements are like water,
Rippling, faults few.
He is the colour of the moon wind,
Beside Ra he once sat,
His name is Leni
And he's my cat.
Sometimes if you watch him
You'll find happiness in a dead crinkled leaf.
If I was to loose him
It would bring such grief...."

A big cat beat him up not long after that, he got a horrible ulcer and we had to put him down
frown.gif
But!!! his mum had kittens again and I got his jet black, green-eyed halfbrother Danni, who had a long happy life.
I don't have a cat now, but they are beautiful creatures.Individual affectionate characters, lizard killers, but characters.
My chihuahua has feline qualities, I love my wowa
smile.gif
he curls up on a shelf in the computer desk when I am on line. My dogs love the sound of me turning off the puter, causes great excitement.

I'll mooo your face!!!!

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 12-03-2001).]

That's nice.. so after you started this thread.. and got all these nice happy people who love their cats responses, you go and post a picture like that.

You're deranged.

This isnt a game.

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 12-03-2001).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
That's nice.. so after you started this thread.. and got all these nice happy people who love their cats responses, you go and post a picture like that.

You're deranged.

What's wrong with manipulating my kitty attacking the chair?

You seem to be taking things too seriously.
Its only a picture!

For anyone whom may of been offended by a picture of my cat with a yellow glow around it over a green background, here is an un altered image.

Mooo.jpg

Although if you're in a bad mood, you'll probably find some way to complain about it.
So good luck!

siamese:

james bond
francine
james bond jr

grey and white:

grisso

------------------
a mexican poet, but not a very good one

It seems the names I pick out rarely stick, like Bono and Edge they pick up new ones when their personality develops. When I was a kid it was like, Red Baby and Yellow Baby. Right now I name the babies after who they take after- if one looks like the Mama cat, he's Ma-lett. If a kitten takes after Stray it's Straylett, Fluffy it's Fluffylett, taking after Feisty means he's Feistylett. Or just B-lett if he takes after Bambi. My little girl tried to name one Useful Farter.
eek.gif
I tried giving them classy or human-like names but they always end up with nicknames. I love all my kitties, and all the kitties I have loved.

family cat's name is Halle
smile.gif

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

LOL this is a good one for me!! My cat's name is The Puff, like The Edge. She is a beautiful tan, silver and white Maine Coon and she always lounges on my computer when I'm on it. That's how I got the idea to call myself SamanthaPuff, my cat and I together, on the computer!
wink.gif
smile.gif

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

Back
Top Bottom