What's your favorite part of City of Blinding Lights?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I know we don't know what the whole thing sounds like yet. The live version is obviously shorter than the album version (by almost 2 minutes I think?). But you know what alot of it sounds like!!!

So which part do you like the most???

It may sound silly but I think my favorite part is when he sings "whooooo" in his falsetto voice.

It's just so beau-ti-ful to me!!!

shart1780 said:
It may sound silly but I think my favorite part is when he sings "whooooo" in his falsetto voice.

It's just so beau-ti-ful to me!!!

that is great, I just love when he screams "OH YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL" the way he delivers the line is amazing....

Favorite part of COBL = "Tonight, tonight in the City of Blinding Lights."

It will be one of the highlights of the upcoming tour when they play this at Madison Square Garden.

I think its just an awesome song... I wish the tour was going to be more stadiums now... A song like that cant be at full potential in an arena.... Oh well I can still dream.:|

The "Oh you look so beautiful" part!

I also love The Edge's back-up singing (the "ahhhh") towards the end of the song!

My fav part is the bass guitar. The song sounds like Unforgettable Fire, & Achtung Baby mixed with a Prince style song.

I mean that in a good way.

yeah, its like UF part 2, and it fittingly talks about an 'unforgettable fire' of its own....sounds a little like "hey ya" in the chorus..haha

Back
Top Bottom