....what's with this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

primalbill

Babyface
bah.....the songs are okay....

i guess i'm just a little jaded over the promotion of this album. it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but i'm thinking these clips are more publicity fodder from the band itself.

does anyone know of the origins of this material....or did bono just decide to blast the new album from his beach house?

if it is a publicity stunt....i have to say...it's kind of lame. i find it funny that the "beach foley" mix of vertigo hasn't turned up yet. i've heard great things about that tune.

i was disappointed in ATYCLB because some of the songs had an adult contemporary feel to it....and they lacked edge...(no pun intended). fromwhat i've heard of the beach ballads....it seems like more of the same.

let's just hope they've removed the beach sounds and inane chatter from the final versions...:huh:

I think it's a stunt too because why don't these Spanish release the entire song ? Also the quality is so bad that it doesn't harm the band in any way financially so that's another reason for conspiracy theory. Personally i like the clips especially Miracle Drug so if it is a publicity stunt then it's working on me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom