What's this?! A new U2 song on my iPod?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carrie Anderson

War Child
I know you will think I am so behind the times…. But the other day I was in the gym listening to my iPod and a song came on that made me stop in my tracks – not literally, or else I would have fallen off the treadmill :lol:

I can’t remember ever hearing it before, and it was pure Bono… kinda sounding like a mixture of “Big Girls Are Best” and “Love You Like Mad”. That voice, in my ear!!! I thought WTF, I didn’t put this on my iPod. It sounds like new U2.

Then I looked at my iPod screen and it was Travis – U16 Girls from their Good Feeling album.

:doh:

What a dork!!! But – DAMN, Fran Healey, you give good Bono!!!

I can’t access youtube here at work to post a link.. but go listen and see if you agree with me. Or if I am just bonkers and craving the new songs just a little too much!!! :wink:

U16 Girls is an incredible tune.....kinda wish U2 could write a song like that, though it's unlikely....top tune though.

Franny probably has a better voice than Bono these days to be fair - in the sense that his voice hasn't been as fucked with age, usage and cigarettes. It happens.

U16 Girls is an incredible tune.....kinda wish U2 could write a song like that, though it's unlikely....top tune though.

Franny probably has a better voice than Bono these days to be fair - in the sense that his voice hasn't been as fucked with age, usage and cigarettes. It happens.

umm..are you serious? :eyebrow:

:laugh:

these days? I don't think so...

Back
Top Bottom