Whats the other way?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
I skipped school, made my parents pissed and lost credit in PE just to ge some U2 tickets. I kept trying for about one hour and a hlf (9-1030) and got nothing. Not online. Not by phone. What should I do?

I saw eBay but single GA's are going for 300+ which is CRAZY. And ticktsplus has single GA's at 230.

Whatare my alternatives? Or am I screwed?Im sure tis happened to others too..

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Well, you could certainly line up with the GAs in the early morning, catch one of them sleeping and try to pickpocket them?

I dont nkow, I got screwed out of tickets by one of my 'friends' so Im not much help for I am also ticketless...

If you can, go to the arena the day of the show anyway. Get a friend to wait in the GA line and you hang out by the ticket office.

If the first leg is any indication, there's a good chance that the box office will release more GA's the day of the show. Or there might be some fans in the GA line selling off extras.

It's no guarantee, but at least it's a last resort if you're really desperate to go to the show.

Back
Top Bottom