What's the latest with New Media?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
I have tried to use it in the past but stopped because it was rare that I could get an entire show of the same quality. Has anyone else been using it lately? I really like the program but just found it not quite user friendly enough at the current time for my needs.

I'm working on 2.0...almost doen the last feature is being put in..and is really being quite a bitch...we've moved teh routers over and are preapring for the new client. I'm hoping ot have it beta tested very very very very soon.

just an update for today's progress..the kernel is done..I'm very pleased with it..the last feature is beign added..and I wanna send it to beta testers next week

Arun,
I just want to say thanks for New Media. I think it's really cool that you are donating your time and energy to this program.

Originally posted by wolfwill23:
Arun,
I just want to say thanks for New Media. I think it's really cool that you are donating your time and energy to this program.

Yes Arun, thank you!

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

Arun V, how you doin buddy?
smile.gif

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

OK as of today....I have a working client..save for one feature that most of you will never use but I wanna get done with now. I'm planning to finish up the script for it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom