Whats the funniest vid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Hi gang!! Just woundering, which vid is the most funny. which makes u have a quite chuckle, lol :wink:

ERM mine are Still havent fund what im looking for and Beautiful Day.

Elevation, those fake feet! Beautiful Day is cute funny with Bono taking people's stuff.

Last edited:
Last Night on Earth
Discotheque
Lemon
Numb

Good to see the band find a little more humor in their later periods. ;)

Got to agree with the mention of I Will Follow. Dance, Bono, dance! So amusing, and so is the Gloria video. Adam's hair is just brilliant.

There's a version of Pride that never gets played. The whole video is just close ups of their faces...it's probably the worst video of any artist of all time...it makes me laugh.

Axver said:
Got to agree with the mention of I Will Follow. Dance, Bono, dance! So amusing, and so is the Gloria video. Adam's hair is just brilliant.

:yes: (oh, god, Adam's hair...I've seen a live version of the "I Will Follow" video that also showcases Adam's afro very nicely...it's crazy (heh, and it's funny because here's Adam, with his big afro and all, and Edge is in some nice suit-type outfit, and Bono's bouncing all over the place...)).

Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar
There's a version of Pride that never gets played. The whole video is just close ups of their faces...it's probably the worst video of any artist of all time...it makes me laugh.

:eyebrow:...wow...yeah, I've definitely never seen this one before. Where'd you find that one at?

Angela

Numb and Discotheque gets my vote.

But that part on LNOE's video where Bono sees a body on the ground, looks around and then kicks it is funny as hell. And the Stay video when he falls down is pretty funny too. I get a few laughs from ISHFWILF because of Adam and Larry. I Will Follow and Gloria gets me laughing for the wrong reasons (now made right).

Well...U2 isn't exactly known for hilarious hijinks in their videos...

...but something about the phrase "Watch More TV" makes me laugh.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned "Stuck In A Moment [football version]" yet! The pink bunny, the "YOU SUCK" sign, Larry playing the lunatic fan!

"Numb" is also very funny, with all the stuff being done to poor Edge... :D

Saracene said:
The Sweetest Thing, :)

Unintentionally hilarious - I Will Follow (Bono's dance moves send me into laughing fit every time).

Yea but he's still fit though :drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:

:yes: (oh, god, Adam's hair...I've seen a live version of the "I Will Follow" video that also showcases Adam's afro very nicely...it's crazy (heh, and it's funny because here's Adam, with his big afro and all, and Edge is in some nice suit-type outfit, and Bono's bouncing all over the place...)).

:eyebrow:...wow...yeah, I've definitely never seen this one before. Where'd you find that one at?

Angela

Years ago I ordered a VHS tape of rare videos. Someone on the net was putting them together. All I had to pay for was the tape and shipping. I still have it laying around somewhere. I can't remember what U2 website it was but the videos covered from A Celebration to Hold Me Thrill Me...

Has some great stuff like videos for "In the Name of Father" "In God's Country" "Spanish Eyes" but that version of Pride by far takes the cake as one of the worse videos ever made...I don't know when or where it aired or how this person got it, but it should have never been released...

Back
Top Bottom