What's the deal with "I will Follow"???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they played A Celebration live one day, speaking of older tunes, I could die a happy man. I got a feeling that would kick a$% today!

My old church, "the Gate", sounds very similar. IT's geared towards the 18 - 32 demographic. They play loads of relevant music: U2, Creed, Coldplay, etc. Any music that has spiritual relevance or any music that ties into the message. They had church on Saturday nights vs Sunday morning. I played in the band it was a lot of fun. The church is located right downtown so you get a lot of ppl coming in thinking that it is a bar or a nightclub. During the messages, they have a house dj playing background music. I miss it!!!

Yeah, we have a DJ, sometimes, too. But, 90% of the time, we just play a U2 cd, before and after "service". And, yep, we're in the heart of the city, so we get a fair share of homeless folks who join us. It's pretty interesting. Oh, yeah, and the band there (I play drums for it) also does "40", which of course is almost directly from Psalm 40. U2 is one of the few bands that most of us on the music team can agree on.

Back
Top Bottom