Whats the book sold with HDTAAB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That will be the book U2 by U2. Edge (or Dalkey Beach) have mentioned this somewhere before. Thats about all I know - whether it is autobiographical, a compilation of photos, a collection of data or all 3 I don't know. But we know a man who does!:wink:

Yes i think so (the size).....Im expecting it to be limited edition and approx$100 australian.

But does anybody have any idea what it is? (the book)

Apart from dalkey!

Last edited:
My bet is that the standard CD will be a normal jewel case plastic CD cover. One disc, normal CD booklet.

The special one will be on of those cardboard ones, folds open, one disc on either side (CD + DVD), and an extra fat booklet.

ramblin rose said:
Could it be this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00030EEOU/ref=pd_sim_pm_dp_1/202-2168722-3915056

Although it doesn't talk about the book.

edited to say: no this is apparently just the CD & DVD.

anyone in the UK looking to get this, skip amazon and go to www.play.com - you'll have to look up the album title itself as it doesnt seem to come up under a standard "U2" search but its almost half the price of amazon - the limited ed box set is £12 as opposed to amazons £20!

dsmith2904 said:
The U2 By U2 book is a separate thing, it's supposed to be a big coffeetable book like the Propaganda book and isn't coming out until next year.

yeah that true, but its mentioned that one of the album versions will be accompanied by a book, nobody seems to know which one though!

Maybe they should literally put a textbook on how to dismantle an atomic bomb with the CD. This is a terror age were living in after all, so they could provide entertainment and a valuable public service at the same time.

Think about it......then again, maybe it's better not to.

Back
Top Bottom