Wha'ts The Best Winamp Skin Out Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeVox

War Child
I have the ATYCLB one....the one that has the album art and says "all that you CAN leave behind".....any recommendations?

You know, I downloaded Winamp JUST to use U2 skins, and the stupid thing kept crashing my computer so I had to uninstall it. Maybe it was corrupted, I don't know.

When I did have it on, though, I had this really cool Pop skin:
U2-2.jpg

I love the Elevation skin with the heart drawing like on the dvd.

p.s. if you want that pop skin it's found here:
http://u2newzooland.orcon.net.nz/mp3.htm

KhanadaRhodes said:
i like winamp 3's mmd3 skin. it's available on winamp's site. you can change what colours they display, too. i like the compact mode, where a little thing floats at the top of my screen.

Yeah! I downloaded Winamp 3 and the MMD3 skin and I like how it sits at the top of the desktop. It's pretty neat. Winamp 3 takes a while to load for me, but I like the cross fading option between songs (how a song begins just as the other is ending), it's cool when listening to live mp3s from U2 concerts and stuff.

david said:
Yeah! I downloaded Winamp 3 and the MMD3 skin and I like how it sits at the top of the desktop. It's pretty neat. Winamp 3 takes a while to load for me, but I like the cross fading option between songs (how a song begins just as the other is ending), it's cool when listening to live mp3s from U2 concerts and stuff.
same here. :D

which of the colour schemes do you use for it? i use "xbox | pink"

Back
Top Bottom