What's on the Greatest Hits video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
I think the video for Where The Streets Have No Name is a bit longer than the version MTV or VH1 always shows.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Everything that's on the Best of CD (Disc 1)
I'm guessing this doesn't include October

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
Everything that's on the Best of CD (Disc 1)
I'm guessing this doesn't include October

Oops.
biggrin.gif

Anything I don't already have? Same tunes/vids as the record? Do I need to go out and buy it?

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

...including the Sweetest Thing video

But it is cut short!!! and doesn't include then end with Ali!
mad.gif
grrrr

What's on the video? Really bad haircuts, Bono's aerobic dancing in I Will Follow, U2 going hair metal in With or Without You, the extremely kick-@$$ Streets video, One Tree Hill (whoo), a couple of performances taken from Rattle and Hum...all in all quite nice entertainment.

Originally posted by Angel:
But it is cut short!!! and doesn't include then end with Ali!
mad.gif
grrrr

there is a longer version????? With Ali????

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I know she's in the beginning...I have never even heard of the version with her at the end too!

Same here. More info please!!!

It's not a long version, it just has a clip of Ali at the end. I swear!!! But you know.... maybe I am confused.... maybe she is only at the beginning, but NO that can't be... it's just a quick shot of her at the end giving Bono this look of 'well that's all nice and dandy but I am still pissed at you...'
biggrin.gif

I could be wrong.......................

Originally posted by Angel:
It's not a long version, it just has a clip of Ali at the end. I swear!!! But you know.... maybe I am confused.... maybe she is only at the beginning, but NO that can't be... it's just a quick shot of her at the end giving Bono this look of 'well that's all nice and dandy but I am still pissed at you...'
biggrin.gif

I could be wrong.......................

Funny, but I also thought there was a version out there with her at the end because of some pictures from the video on the internet. I thought they were screen captures, and there was the one at the beginning where she's all pissed off, and then at the end there was one of her sitting next to Bono with her head on his shoulder. It seemed to fit the storyline so I just assumed it was part of the video.

I didn't see the video until last year when I got the "Best of" videos and was surprised not to see her at the end. Since then I've seen it a couple other places and never saw that ending. Maybe it doesn't exist and the internet pic was just something from the shoot.
confused.gif

Originally posted by u2utah:
Maybe it doesn't exist and the internet pic was just something from the shoot.
confused.gif

It exists!!! It exists!!!!!! How could we BOTH make that up??? come on!! I remember seeing those pics too... but my memory is different regarding the end of the video.

I too have seen that pic. My theory? It's a candid shot. Something taken during the making of the music video.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
...It's a candid shot. Something taken during the making of the music video.

Yes, I agree. But!!! That still does not explain my whacked memory, lol! I am going to have to scour through my U2 tapes and see if I have the Sweetes Thing video recorded off of TV and check out the ending!
biggrin.gif
I MUST NOT BE WRONG!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom