What's on the DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
Im trying to work out if, the 'studio' version of SYCMIOYO, is just the same as the album version, and not actually live...:eyebrow:

Sometimes is slightly diffrent, but it could be just an alternate mix they were using....

adam3000 said:
a 12 minute documentary on the making of the album? The album took 2 years to make! couldn't they have put some effort into it! make it an hour or half an hour at least. I wish someone was walking around documenting the making of Achtung Baby. Kind of like a video version of "Until the End of the World" by Flanagan.

I think the DVD is great. I don't know how much more expensive the DVD one is in the US, but in Australia the album with the DVD was 30 cents more expensive than the one with just the CD. 30 Australian cents is worth less than a quarter! Anyway, I loved it, and can you really put any price on the temple bar version of Vertigo?:) I did notice though, there were lots of horizontal lines. If it was supposed to be scratchy old film they should have put in vertical lines! Whatever, it's a classic.

Back
Top Bottom