What will you do first with your copy of the remastered Joshua Tree?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will you dive into first?

• The remastered album

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • The new tracks

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • The b-sides

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Red Hill Mining Town video

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Paris dvd

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters
New tracks, then remastered Exit, then I'll be home from the store so the RHMT video...then I don't know where the mood will take me.

1) New songs (Wave of Sorrow first :drool: :drool: )
2) RHMT Video
3) Remastered Album
4) Remastered B-Sides
5) Paris DVD

I find this sort of stuff isn't that great when I'm so orderly about it. I'll just do whatever I feel like that day. Although I'll probably listen to the remastered album first. Not even sure if I want the super deluxe edition.

its interesting that they have remastered the joshua tree

isnt it time they remastered every other album

ones to pick out:

war- just sounds tired and dated

the unforgettable fire - i reckon 'wire', a song which alot of fans 'dont get', will sound great with some oomph to the bass and percussion, at the moment it sounds like a good idea gone wrong

rattle and hum - the dvd sounds great - albeit a little overproduced, but the cd leaves a lot to be desired!

achtung baby also needs to be remastered- think what 'ultra violet' would sound like with adam's bass capacity maximised

all the albums from zooropa onwards sound fine, its interesting to point out how good the bass line of 'daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car' actually is

CrashedCarDriver said:
its interesting that they have remastered the joshua tree

isnt it time they remastered every other album

I just started a thread about this. McGuiness announced in the current Rolling Stone that "over the next couple years" that is EXACTLY what they'll be doing!

Hallelujah!

I listened to the remastered original album in the car on the way home.

I'm currently ripping the Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country, and Spanish Eyes videos to put on my iPod.

I still have yet to listen to the new songs; probably in the morning on the way to work.

Man I was soooo stoked. After all of my classes I ran to the mall to get my copy, then I ran home to throw it into my stereo and it was the greatest day ever...

And then I woke up and realized that for some stupid reason we Canucks don't get it until December 4th. Boo-urns

~A.j.~

Back
Top Bottom