What will be the *Next single** after SYCMIOYO and ABOY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love And Peace Or Else is awesome and would go really well as a single in my opinion, its not the obvious choice and may grab people's attention as the 'not typical' U2 single

popshopper said:
Yeah but have you heard OOTS live in Brooklyn. It's kinda meh. Without the electric guitar part the song just mianders. If they can't play it live well they won't release it.

Might be true but then againg Staring at the Sun was the 2nd single from POP and I've yet to hear it played live full out. It's always been played accustic. Same could go for oots.

COBL will not be a single. The song is too long for radio and it is about 1m 30 seconfs before you hear a vocal. Crumbs is a solid album track - growing on me fast, but not quite right for a single. Love & Peace is the most adventorous song on the album, but again not single material

it will come down to between Miracle Drug, OOTS and Man a Woman for singles 4 and 5. The band and record co will make the final call is guess

i dont think they are going to release cobl instead os cobl i would do miracle drug that's a superb song and they just have to release it on single

Back
Top Bottom