What U2 Things Have You Done That Might Have Been Cheesy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not what I've done, but what I'm going to do. On behalf of the Tsimshian Nation, for his humanitarian efforts and works, I'm going to make Bono an honorary member of The Raven clan and give him a triple raven ring to commemorate that. Cheesy, maybe. But this is someone you'd want on your side should the need arise. ;)

There are some pics of U2 in Chicago during their first America tour. One pic shows Bono, wearing a brocade jacket, sitting on a fire hydrant. My friend, Nora, and I searched all over downtown Chicago to find that damn fire hydrant and we found it! I have a picture of my standing on it (thank goodness for great balance). Maybe I'll post it some day.

Im joining the cheesy t-shirt brigade. Mine is for this tour it is black and ive ironed on my username ME2U2 in white with some red hearts above it.

:help:

For one of my courses last semester (world politics) my professor had us make name cards to get to know our names, yeah I wrote Bono, and left it up... he noticed and laughed. Ironically Bono came up late in the course when we talked about 3rd World Debt Cancellation, well he was mentioned briefly in an article about Jubilee 2000, and then I brought him up more extensively;)

Back
Top Bottom