What U2 song should i use for my photography slideshow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
It's going to be short (only about 10 photos) so I don't want a song that takes awhile to build up (i.e. streets, love and peace). My photos are a mix of color and black and white, mostly of cats and dogs. What song do you suggest I should put with it? There are so many to choose from!

Sweetest Thing [The Single Mix], it's only about 3 minutes long too

Ok i've chosen desire. It's really cool because the opening riff starts when my name comes up, then the "yeah" is between slides and the photos start when the band takes off. :up: perfect! :up:

I am a little curious now,, Is it something you are doing for school or just for your own private pleasure ??..

ADecentMelody said:
I think In God's Country would work well, believe it or not.

I used that song when I was playing around with video footage of my drive to work. (What better way to test a new digital camera?)

Well its sounds like a nice little project U2democrat. Best of luck...

U2democrat said:
It's for school. We're doing a mini-slide show for our exam and a large slideshow towards the end of the year that the whole school sees.
OOh, U2 for the whole skool, be prepared to be mocked by the G G G G G G-UNIT fans.

:eyebrow:

Canadiens1160 said:
OOh, U2 for the whole skool, be prepared to be mocked by the G G G G G G-UNIT fans.

:eyebrow:

no worries. my school is about 99% white. very preppy. and ironically public. and i can't wait until i'm out of here. (just a few more months!)

people around here do enjoy U2 though, just not as much as me.

"A man takes a picture..."

Lemon is quite cool.

I think the worst thing aobut U2 is that the first time you hear their songs, you barely every like them. I didnt like vertigo, one, streets, still havent found..., and it took me 6 months before i could listen to Elevation and now i love it.

You have to find either a song like Vertigo that everyone knows (and no, not everyone at school knows One, believe it or not) or a song which people will like first time (like vertigo... oddly enough my friends all liked this song more than i did the first time we heard it, which is rare for a u2 song!)

Back
Top Bottom