What U2 Song Do You Never Get Tired of Hearing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your Blue Room
Streets
Running to Stand Still
In God's Country
One Tree Hill
Exit
Heartland
Promenade
4th of July
Bad
Indian Summer Sky
Wire
Love Comes Tumbling

Probably a little unorthodox when it comes to a list like this, but these are my favourites. Heartland and 4th of July are going to be on repeat at my funeral.

The honest answer would be: most of them. But if I had to pick only one it would be "I Still Haven't Found...". :drool:

- intro to Bad (album version)
- Mothers of the Disappeared
- Running to Stand Still (ANY version live or album)
- Unforgettable Fire
- Van Diemen's Land

A pretty random (and somber list). But honestly, I do get sick of my favorites over and over again.

Liesje said:
But honestly, I do get sick of my favorites over and over again.

Yeah, the same happens to me. There have been times when I've just simply not felt like songs such as Luminous Times or The Fly, despite the fact that I really adore them.

Axver said:

Yeah, the same happens to me. There have been times when I've just simply not felt like songs such as Luminous Times or The Fly, despite the fact that I really adore them.

I never get tired of listening to The Fly :))
Or Bad(live) or streets, stay, unforgettble fire or stay. But there are some faves I get a bit tired of now and again, such as Mysterious ways, withor without you and I still havent found.

An Cat Gav said:

I never get tired of listening to The Fly :))
Or Bad(live) or streets, stay, unforgettble fire or stay. But there are some faves I get a bit tired of now and again, such as Mysterious ways, withor without you and I still havent found.

I haven't gotten tired of Vertigo or ZooTV versions of The Fly yet, but sometimes, I'm just not in the mood for the studio version. I'm not really sure why, as it's my favourite Achtung song besides Acrobat.

I've found myself playing WOWY a bit lately ... I'd forgotten just how good it is. The studio version so thoroughly destroys the post-1992 live versions it's not funny. I just wish it had "shine like stars"! Ah well, that's what my Lovetown bootlegs are for. :drool:

The Fly is the song I will never tire of, I love it every time I hear it. Zoo Station, One Tree Hill and Mofo would also be high on that list.

The slower U2 songs are generally the ones I have to be in the mood to really enjoy, like SATS, WOWY or One. And Pride and ISHFWILF are great songs, but I definitely tire of them sometimes.

Ultra Violet, Acrobat, MW, Zooropa, Stay(Faraway So Close), Red Hill Mining Town, LNOE, The Unforgettable Fire, A Sort of Homecoming, WOWY, Babyface, Streets, So Cruel, Walk on, Always...

Guess that's more than one song... ;P

I was listening to U218 today and while WOWY, Pride and other classics were good to hear, One stuck out.

From non singles/hits, I'd say Until the end of the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom