What U2 song do you listen to when you're all pissed off?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
what songs/songs from U2 help you release some anger when your all pissed off, your all stressed about exams, when work sucks and when your relationship is on the rocks?? tell me cos i need to release some anger so i can get back to studying for one of my exams on friday!

Ide prob pic love peae or else i guess or bullet the blue sky....

heh, I actually made a CD for this very situation a few years back :p I believe I had the following songs...

HMTMKMKM
Mofo
Bullet the Blue Sky
Exit
The Fly (live... from one of the Elevation concerts)

and some other tunes that I can't remember :scratch: I know I ended it with "Alex Descends Into Hell For a Bottle of Milk," though... hmm....

I don't listen to U2 when pissed off. Much better bands for that.

Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me(hasta la vista baby version) and love and peace or else

when I'm pissed off, I don't usually listen to bands/song that will only perpetuate the mood, so I'd choose something like Beautiful Day, COBL, Pop Muzik, Yahweh, etc.

This is what I listen to:

Acrobat
Silver And Gold
Bullet The Blue Sky
Exit
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Like A Song
Numb

The Cry/The Electric Co. It's cathartic and makes me feel better.

Well it depends on if you are looking for something to share your anger with or help you rise above your anger.

for me when I am in a terrible mood I listen to 'beautiful day' because it always help lift up my spirit.

'what you don't have you don't need it now' are my favorite words to live by in this life.

wow thanks everyone so much for the great responses and ideas!!! yes alot of these songs are making me feel better!!! thanks a million for your responses! I love this group! and am addicted to blue crack!

hmm, mentions of Acrobat actually remind me of an evening I think was this time last year...

I was in the middle of this period in which I was kinda 'going downhill' though not in the same way as some genuinely depressed...I just put on my record player, and listen to the 'Achtung Baby Trilogy' while sat on my sofa in the dark with just a streetlamp outside lighting up my living room...GOD knows what that must have looked like, seems rather weird in hindsight!! :huh:

I'll listen to anything by U2 when I'm pissed.....as long as it's LOUD...so the neighbors don't hear me throwing things :D

Bullet from the Boston DVD

aside from that, Manic Street Preachers or Muse stuff does the trick for me.

Back
Top Bottom