What U2 song describes you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every album has a song that describes me,my moods,and helps me write songs.This thread is a bit tough,so i'll just say all albums.:hyper::-D

And my 2 inspirations MacPhisto:macdevil: and Adam:adam:

Electrical Storm has been my life for the last 16 months. "you're in my mind all of the time, but I know that's not enough"

Walk On is always there too...."And I know it aches how your heart it breaks, you can only take so much"

Gone is another "You're holding on to every little thing so tightly
'Til there's nothing left for you anyway"

One "Is it getting better or do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now you got someone to blame?" Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth? You act like you never had love and you want me to go without." "Did I ask too much more than a lot. you gave me nothing now it's all I got."

Ok, I could go on for days picking parts out of songs....

a few others are WOWY, Stuck, So Cruel, Love is Blindness... lots and lots of U2 songs fit my life right now. I guess that is why I'm starting to listen to them again after it being too painful for over a year and a half.

Oh, just thought I would edit this to include Beautiful Day when I'm having a hopeful day and Mysterious Ways...cuz to me, that song is about God and hanging on to faith.

Last edited:
theSoulfulMofo said:

Seriously this time, me too.

That whole album. Contradictory, and not necessarily understood at first glance... usually judged by face value.

Rock on mofo brother.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom