What U2 could do to fix this mess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhill

Refugee
Misdirection!

"Leak" a new pro-shot video on DVD to Gorman who we all know will immediately share it.

The buzz will be so huge that few people will have the energy to focus on everything else in U2 land.

Maybe the last ZOO show? Or Dublin 8/28/93 perfect pro-shot would definately do the trick!

Or how about one of the final LoveTown shows - the complete and legendary one from 12/31/89!

No, what they should do is this:

Bono can come round to my house, and I will show him all the Interference posts, and discuss them with him at length......:sexywink:

See the things I am prepared to go through for you lot?:wink: :wink: :sexywink:

have an extended third leg of the tour to make up for the locations missed due to the tour delay and with added dates where they're already playing the first leg in order to give a greater chance for those who got "screwed" to catch a show.

that's it.

ticket presales are always BS... very few get it right, u2 are no different. anyone who expected anything other than BS were simplying BSing themselves.

Sicy said:
He said extended third leg.. uhhh huh huh.

banana.gif

banana.gif

banana.gif

banana.gif

banana.gif

U2 should just give everyone who signed up for the fan club one (1) free GA ticket to a U2 show. Thats the best and simpliist thing they could do.

Techie2000 said:
Hire some interferencers and kick out all the people that don't know what the hell they are doing...

I agree. I think U2 should chuck their policy about not hiring fans. I have often found the U2 fan sites to be much better run, more professional, more entertaining, etc. than U2.com. Maybe because we actually give a shit and aren't necessarily looking for just a paycheck. Passion can go a long way.

if interferencers ran u2.com then maybe we could actually talk to the REAL edge :hyper:

boom tish...

:shrug: buyer beware i guess. i don't want to sound smug because i didn't pay the $40 fee, but honestly the reason why i didn't pay it is because i saw this comming a mile away. fanfire is notorious for fucking shit up... ticketmaster is notorious for not giving a crap if shit is fucked up... and with so few shows on this first leg due to the tour delay (illness, whatever other reason) the simple rules of supply and demand will tell ya' that tickets will be few and far between.

my only consolation is to offer this... mcguinness said this would be a 10 month tour... so when the band comes back to the states in late august/early september... they should be going steady for a full 4 months... meaning lots of shows in lots of cities :shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom