What U2 are you listening to right now??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Right now I'm running through ATYCLB and Elevation mixes, getting ready for next week!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm making a compilation CD of my fave U2 songs. Right now I'm on 1 Tree Hill. Up next, Unforgettable Fire.

Really awesome New Years Eve boot from Point Depot 1989 - 1990 sent by Eliv8! thanks man - great CD.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

mad.gif
I wish I had more boots. I'm listening to Elevation Phoenix right now...

------------------
"All right I'll eat your- eat your shorts?!!"

I'm waking up to a different song every morning with my alarm CD. Today was Desire. I hit snooze about 3 times until I complete the song -- he he he

I was actually listening to neil young hehe...

um 80s, please tell us which 90s stuff u do like...PLEASE...or if not give us the chance to talk u thru it...

Elevation Vancouver --Bad. Oops, now it's Streets and OMG Psalm 116. this recitation just undoes me, every time...

------------------
***Grace makes beauty out of ugly things***

POP!
biggrin.gif
Just got into this one recently and now it's one of my favorites.

------------------
"I buy socks."
--Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink

"Do you know," lectures Larry Mullen Jr, "One of Hitler's first military acts was to carpet bomb the village of his birth? He was obsessed by obliterating his past."
"We should do that to the Q photo library," muses Edge. "Destroy all evidence of mullets!"

--Q Magazine interview, "The Elastic Bono Band"

Originally posted by brettig:
I was actually listening to neil young hehe...
um 80s, please tell us which 90s stuff u do like...PLEASE...or if not give us the chance to talk u thru it...
I answered you when you originally asked, but here it is again, just in case you missed it.

Here we go...
Achtung Baby: Everything but EBTTRT, Acrobat, Love Is Blindness

Zooropa: Stay, The Wanderer

Pop: Staring At The Sun

I also like HMTMKMKM

I love the 2000 stuff, by the way!

Passengers.
Damm I missed that CD. And the funny part is I remembered it today by accident. i was watching this realy cool Animated movie...eh..."the ghost of the shell" I think and they had track number 6 from passengers there. I just remembered how much I love that CD!
smile.gif

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

im not

im listening to the new garbage beautiful garbage

it rocks

but not as much as u2 does

the last u2 cd i listened to was yesterday afternoon, a bootlegg from the early tours

yeah it rocked

the magic carpet is an awesome song

Originally posted by popkidu2:
im listening to the new garbage beautiful garbage

I guess Garbage is ok since they're opening for U2. I'm just trying to get us all hyped for the shows...like we're not already!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by clarityat3am:

No, no, no silly...it's what U2 are you listening to right now? (Sing one to yourself if you have to!)
biggrin.gif

didn't see the U2 in the subject. Now I'm trying to hum The Fly louder than the corporate drone.

CK

Right now I'm listening to Zoo Station.

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

I also wish I had more bootlegs,but the boot from the Charlotte show is holding me up till I next see them next month!!! Oh, and also listening to the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (btw: the last song in spanish rocks!!!!)

A bunch of cheering!!
wooooooo!
Actually it's the very end of the 06-22 bootleg. it's a great one for sure!

Chicago 5-15-01 Elevation and the 1983 US Festival soundboards. I miss some of those old War and pre-War songs! I would absolutely pass out if they played Electric Co again.

I got reminded how awesome Achtung Baby is for the millionth time today!

I'm really starting to dig R&H again. It's been a while since I've listened to it. Hawkmoon 269 kicks ass!

------------------
11 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U2 - One (best live acoustic ever)......or so the file says.

It actually is the best One I've ever heard. Orchestra playing in the background. Is this from Saravjo?

CK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom