What U2 are you listening to right now??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon/WOWY from Zoomerang boot.

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Counting Crows - Color Blind

Have listened to it 3-4 times every day for two months..no kidding..feels fresh as the day I first listened to it

Originally posted by truecoloursfly:
Elevation Vancouver --Bad. Oops, now it's Streets and OMG Psalm 116. this recitation just undoes me, every time...

May I ask, do you have a good recording of this?? Is it mp3 or CDR?

That was my show, and some day I must find a recording of it.

At some point I tried to download it online but for some reason it didn't work. I must see if I can get someone to do a b&p of it for me.

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

I've been listening to some singles here at work: Sweetest Thing with the live versions of Stories for Boys & Out of Control (interesting constrast); Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses with Fortunate Son & Paint in Black; If God Will Send His Angels with Slow Dancing and Two Shots of Happy (and Sunday Bloody Sunday from Sarajevo).

YAY for u2
biggrin.gif

Just yesterday bougth the Elevation remixes and DO THEY ROCK!!! they're so awesome!! that song can really just send you into orbit! and one of the cds came w/ a cool fold out poster
biggrin.gif

*elevate your SOUL!*

------------------
Take me to that twilight land
Packing a suitcase for a place...
that has to be believed to be seen

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Just yesterday bougth the Elevation remixes and DO THEY ROCK!!! they're so awesome!! that song can really just send you into orbit! and one of the cds came w/ a cool fold out poster
biggrin.gif

*elevate your SOUL!*

biggrin.gif
I think that's going to be the cd I take with me, so that if I meet them they've got plenty of room to sign.

Back
Top Bottom