What U2 album/song.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UF
AB
JT
War

are my top cd's that i play over and over. I usually skip over EBTTRT because i don't really like that song. and my AB is the second copy that I own because my first one was scratched. This one is showing signs of wear, mind you my copy is 10 yrs old and it is letting me know it too because UV and The Fly are skipping a lot. :angry:

I probably listen to AB the most followed by War, Pop, Zooropa, and JT in particular order. I probably listen to ATYCLB, UF, October and RandH the least. I used to listen to the best of the 80s a lot because it was the first U2 cd I ever bought, but I haven't listened to it in a while.

I've probably listened to ATYCLB the most, followed by UF & Boy, simply because they work best as full albums for me. I haven't listened to WAR for a couple of years now, and before that I gave it maybe three listens.

JT, UF, AB, ATYCLB, War, R&H, Boy, October. Stay is one of my favorite songs, but right now I play it on Best of 90-00 more than Zooropa. I also prefer the SATS and Gone on Best of so I never play Pop. I really like the Red Rocks video, but I never play UABRS, because for some reason it comes out monotone in my speakers. I have that problem with the pre-JT songs on the Best of 80-90, anybody else have that problem?

Last edited:
i remember than when i buy joshua tree album i listened it over and over again and i always felt sleep and it were still repeating

the song i had heard it has to be one

and the cd i use more now is the best of 1980-90

Back
Top Bottom