What the hell is wrong with you people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i hate all this worrying by some people about if the new album will be good, or if it will be another ATYCLB, or if the band is too old, or what the music will sound like compared to other albums, or if Bono has a good voice, or if it's leaked or not, or if Bono has long, flowy hair, or if this thing in Nice is a publicity stunt, or if the album will get pushed forward or backward, or if the tour will come to my home town, or if this is their last album, or if all this stupid crap happens and how terrible it would be. give me a break

i woner if bono is going to be too old to run around on stage and if hes going to be able to hit those high notes...

Reggie Thee Dog said:
until the album comes out.........and then it will get worse!!
yes :applaud:

the main reason I haven't left this forum is because I want to piss and moan about the new album because of reasons not even known to myself just yet :yes:

discothequeLP said:
i hate all this worrying by some people about if the new album will be good, or if it will be another ATYCLB, or if the band is too old, or what the music will sound like compared to other albums, or if Bono has a good voice, or if it's leaked or not, or if Bono has long, flowy hair, or if this thing in Nice is a publicity stunt, or if the album will get pushed forward or backward, or if the tour will come to my home town, or if this is their last album, or if all this stupid crap happens and how terrible it would be. give me a break

Easy now with the browbeating. There is nothing "the hell" wrong with us - we all have a right to ponderance and opinion. Some of us are a tad more obsessive about the details (or lack of them) and some of us are a little more blase' - but don't damn people for speaking their mind. This is a public message board, and it comes with the territory. If people's opinions upset you to the point of browbeating all of us, then perhaps you should count to 10 and realize that we all have a different idea of fandom - good, or what any of us perceive as bad.

I could be very wrong here, but I thought this thread was a little tongue in cheek, especially considering the author has been involved in many of the discussions (he? sorry I assume you are a guy DiscothequeLP) is now seeming to mock.

But I have a really short attention span, so dont quote me on this.

I just don't get why people are always dissing ATYCLB. :confused: It helped me through a hard time. But I suppose that's another discussion...

Re: Re: What the hell is wrong with you people

HelloAngel said:

Easy now with the browbeating. There is nothing "the hell" wrong with us - we all have a right to ponderance and opinion. Some of us are a tad more obsessive about the details (or lack of them) and some of us are a little more blase' - but don't damn people for speaking their mind. This is a public message board, and it comes with the territory. If people's opinions upset you to the point of browbeating all of us, then perhaps you should count to 10 and realize that we all have a different idea of fandom - good, or what any of us perceive as bad.

i just put "the hell" as an attention-getter so that people would read the damn thread

and angela harlem, i am a guy, if you're interested :wink:

Rachel D. said:
I just don't get why people are always dissing ATYCLB. :confused: It helped me through a hard time. But I suppose that's another discussion...

This is what I'm saying! All That You Can't Leave Behind (or "And The Yellow Cat Lay Bleeding," as some would have it :p) is really a great record, and the album that got me into U2. I love it because of that :dance:

Angela Harlem said:
I could be very wrong here, but I thought this thread was a little tongue in cheek, especially considering the author has been involved in many of the discussions (he? sorry I assume you are a guy DiscothequeLP) is now seeming to mock.

But I have a really short attention span, so dont quote me on this.

Hmm yes I was thinking that too...

Rachel D. said:
I just don't get why people are always dissing ATYCLB. :confused: It helped me through a hard time.

its helped me thru some rough times as well...i love this album.

I do believe this is a thread about crap and whinging. Please dont mention the ATYCLB argument in here. Theres already 312345641324635 threads about that topic.

Now back to the scheduled whinging :D

Back
Top Bottom