What POP songs will be played on future tours?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
This was inspired by the previous thread about the future of ATYCLB in the live performance.

Gone
Please
Staring at the sun (lame ass version)

Anyone have any comments or additions/deletions?

Discotheque occasionally.

I wouldnt be shocked to hear If God Would send his Angels once in a blue moon

Please and SATS and Gone occasionally too... Gone would be the only one I expect to see played regularly.

speaking of discotheque , if only they could play it , like in mexico during pop mart tour , i miss those lovely boom-cha's :wink: :wink:

i doubt they would play last night on earth

Gone, Wake up Dead Man, Please, and SATS definitely will pop up on the next tour.

I hope they play Discotheque in Los Angeles! :wink:

Nah, I'm pretty sure they'll keep Gone. Discotheque will make random appearances, and Staring At The Sun will regularly feature in the acoustic set if they decide to keep it (personally, I wish they'd ditch it). I'd like to see If God Will Send His Angels, Please, Last Night On Earth, and Wake Up Dead Man, and, apart from LNOE, I imagine they would make occasional appearances. I'd also think Miami would be played when the band plays in Miami, but I think I read on another thread that they didn't do that on the Elevation tour, so maybe they won't play it ...

WinnieThePoo said:
speaking of discotheque , if only they could play it , like in mexico during pop mart tour , i miss those lovely boom-cha's :wink: :wink:

yeah i agree....i hope they play the full song not like on elevation...but we will just have to wait and see

Gone will be a regular, though probably not every show.

SATS, Discotheque and Please will pop up from time to time as nice surprises.

That's it.

And I doubt we'll ever hear the "boom-cha's" again...the fact that they purposefully ommitted these from the Best Of CD shows how much they dislike them. Too bad, while they are humours it's one of the bolder things they have ever done.

But ... the "boom-cha"s are fantastic! They can't get rid of those. Removing them on the Best Of was a crime.

Back
Top Bottom