What is this song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScooterXX7

The Fly
I remember searching for "Walk On" on Limewire long ago, only to find an incomplete version of a slow, orchestrated alternate version of Walk On. I think it was Walk On, but it had different verses, and the chorus went "Walk on byyyyy...walk on by...". But it was obviously Bono. I really liked this version, but I haven't found it since. Anyone know where I can find it or anything?

Sounds like The Unforgettable Fire by that chorus. Not sure how you pair that with Walk On though.

I'll bet that is what it is just because of the use of "walk on" in the chorus quite a bit.

Walk on by
Walk on through
Walk till you run

Hmm...it doesn't sound like Unforgettable Fire to me. That song is arguably faster than Walk On.

It could be Take Today. :wink:

Take Today? What is that, a B-Side?

Nevermind, I've looked up the lyrics. It is Take Today. But where is it from?

Last edited:
ScooterXX7 said:
Take Today? What is that, a B-Side?

Nevermind, I've looked up the lyrics. It is Take Today. But where is it from?

Salome: Achtung Baby Outtakes

What's your email? I'll send it to you.

Its ok, I did more research and I'm downloading it all now. It contains tons of other outakes apperantly. But thanks for the offer! :)

ScooterXX7 said:
Its ok, I did more research and I'm downloading it all now. It contains tons of other outakes apperantly. But thanks for the offer! :)

:up: Great. Glad you could get it. The set is a must for any U2 fan.

can someone send me the achtung baby outtakes please? pretty please? :sad: :sad: i want em sooo bad :sad:

email: alex_zoostation at yahoo dot com

Galeongirl said:

well actually mine is listed as take 2, and it's Edge singing, so it's an alternate version I think

same thing...version 1 is instrumental....version 2 is with the vocals

OK, everyone who asked for the outtakes should have gotten an email with the links. Enjoy! :D

@Caramel, what's your email?

Back
Top Bottom