What is the highest amount of U2 shows someone here has been to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my neck of the woods people around me where like "your going to go see them again?" last year. I didn't go see them on multiple night to say that I saw them x amount of times; I went to multiple shows because the whole experience of it all is totally like a good drug. I know I was very lucky and I thank the stars for that. Hopefully U2 will tour world-wide so that others can share this amazing group.

As for shows I went to here is my tiny list:

Popmart Los Angeles
Elevation:
Anaheim 23, 24,26
Slane 1 (worth every damn penny i had!!)
Los Angeles Nov. 12,13, and 19
Las Vegas

The only regret was not taking my 5yr. old with me in the heart!! Hopefully he gets a chance to see them next time around!!:D :yes: :laugh:

Tech said:
In my neck of the woods people around me were like "you're going to go see them again?"

:lol: This reminds me of something I always get from my friends...They're always like, "So, when is U2 coming to town again?" or "When are you going to see them again?" or "Do they have any tours coming up?" :lol: I am definitely the U2 guru among my friends.

I went to 6 U2 shows in total:

PopMart Montreal, November 1997
Elevation Tour in Montreal, May 27th & 28th 2001
Elevation Tour in Albany, June 2001
Elevation tour in Montreal, October 12th 2001
Elevation tour in Hamilton, October 13th 2001

spanisheyes said:
We who have seen U2 only once should be so very proud that we were given the wonderful opportunity to see the greatest live band ever, if only one time. I realize that those individuals who are in markets where U2 visits your country or state alot on a tour do count it as a blessing. I know I do.

Chris

Chris...I love you my friend. Never get tired of saying that. :heart:

I only see a full U2 concert once, Popmart Buenos Aires, Feb 06th 1998.

Then in Nov 23rd 2000 I got to be at the recording of their pocket show...or showcase, to Brazilian TV in Rio de Janeiro.

I will never, ever forget those moments and what I felt inside my whole being. Thanks U2.

:up:

:dance: I'm the lucky guy to beat most of you I guess....
Been to 53 U2 concerts in 21 years , most in Europe (ALL concerts in the Netherlands) and 2 in the US...:dance:

i have been to 0 shows......:sad:

but i do plan to go see them next time they come to toronto.....please come back guys. i didn't have the money last time you came so please come again. :hyper:

Its not a record number but I loved every show I saw:

10 in total-

Oakland 1987 JT
Oakland 1991 ZooTv (2)
Wembley 1997 Popmart
Edinburgh 1997 Popmart
San Jose 2001 Elevation (2)
Oakland 2001 Elevation (2)
Sacramento 2001 Elevation

Back
Top Bottom