What is the greatest U2 video????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Stay" is my favorite....:up:

stay_angel.jpg

RedrocksU2 said:

stay_angel.jpg
Bono could be the posterboy for the current Emo fad in that video. :wink:

I remember somewhere on youtube I found a supposed "video" for Until the End of the World that wasn't what you can see on the Best Of DVD. It was an actual video, not a live performance. It had creepy colors and lots of distorted looks and Adam kinda naked I think. :barf: Weirded me out. Maybe I can find it somewhere...

catlhere said:

Bono could be the posterboy for the current Emo fad in that video. :wink:

I remember somewhere on youtube I found a supposed "video" for Until the End of the World that wasn't what you can see on the Best Of DVD. It was an actual video, not a live performance. It had creepy colors and lots of distorted looks and Adam kinda naked I think. :barf: Weirded me out. Maybe I can find it somewhere...

I've got that one...it's on the Achtung Baby videos collection on VHS.

the greatest U2 video will be the video for mercy because mercy is the greatest U2 song ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle-Jesse-2.jpg

HAVE MERCYYYY

RedrocksU2 said:

stay_angel.jpg

haha why wasn't Bono cast in City of Angels. which ironically enough was a remake of a wim wenders movie.. which was the inspiration for this video anyway right??

i just made my head hurt.

i love the stay video clip and i love lemon discoteque makes me laugh (i donno if thats good or bad)

i hate.... um none coz it doesn't really bother me

Hello! My favorite U2 video would have to be "Where the Streets Have No Name"..I really love the raw atmosphere of that video.. plus they pissed the hell out of the authorities(just kidding):wink:

Back
Top Bottom