"What is the dumbest thing a U2 fan has said?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'I heard the Edge was on fire"
"A true u2 fan would record the show and write a transcript"

toscano said:
"A true u2 fan would record the show and write a transcript"

Consider the source on that one. U2Man is only making a serious comment about half the time. :wink:

"oh noes, I'm being insulted for not being a real U2 fan because I live in Seattle!"

gherman said:

We love ya LemonMelon:wink:

:love: Here's another one bound to get me on the list, but I definitely mean it sincerely:

Trip Through Your Wires is my favorite song on Joshua Tree. :up:

"U2 is a good singer isn't he?"

something like that happened to me if you dont mind me straying off topic. Once my then girlfriend(now ex girlfriend) asked me who Led Zeppelin was as if it was just one person. :|

:lol: It happens with me all the time, some of my friends think U2 is Bono. So they say stuff like "U2's better without his shades" and "U2 is on Oprah."

:laugh:

Babydoll said:
:lol: It happens with me all the time, some of my friends think U2 is Bono. So they say stuff like "U2's better without his shades" and "U2 is on Oprah."

:laugh:

oh lordy! :lmao: They are so well informed aren't they... If I were you I probably couldn't help myself and would start giggling.. Silly people...:wink:

Should be a quote by Axver, who's posted here a zillion times and was that enthusiastic after the NZ shows - yes, the ones ,where U2 indeed played "One Tree Hill" - that he said he might stop touring and seeing U2 shows ...:wink:

P.S. to Axver: We'll get them playing "Slow Dancing" next time, we'll try it anyway ...

From the guy sitting behind me at the Vertigo Atlanta show: "Wow, they're pretty political, aren't they?" after SBS. This is the same guy who kept spilling his beer down onto my friend and tried to start a fight when said friend turned around and politely asked him to be careful about that.

He tried to start a fight, people. During "One." Heh.

Back
Top Bottom