What is Larry saying to Bono in this video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, the falsetto voice came back beautifully 18.11.2006 - I was there. :)

... Not sure what Larry is saying, sorry. But what a beautiful version of the song. :) I have loved the audio for this video for ages, but had never seen the video itself, so thankyou for posting the link, Infinitum98. :)

Actually, Bono sung a lot of falsetto during Vertigo tour, especially the last leg. I think it's more a question of confidence for him these days than ability.

And I agree that Mystery from Brooklyn Bridge is a very nice one, the whole concert is great.

AchtungGirl219 said:
No, the falsetto voice came back beautifully 18.11.2006 - I was there. :)

... Not sure what Larry is saying, sorry. But what a beautiful version of the song. :) I have loved the audio for this video for ages, but had never seen the video itself, so thankyou for posting the link, Infinitum98. :)

I am so with you on this!!
I loved this when I heard it from Roy Orbison. It is so hauntingly beautiful:drool: It made it even better when I found out Bono wrote it for him. HEARING him sing it was indescribable and has become one of my all time favorites. And to SEE him perform it-sends me to another place. The way the band plays softly lounge-like is perfect :drool: :drool:
:faint: I love the complete and quiet attention the crowd gives them. Their faces show their adoration.

Last edited:
Hinder said:
:lmao: He looked so...enthusiastic. So happy.
That's because it was before the tour even started, Larry was like "Aww :cute: I haven't had to bail Bono out in so long, I actually missed it a little :happy:" and by the end of the tour he was like "Freaking Bono, can't even finish a :censored: song without my help :banghead:"

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom