WHAT IF... Achtung Baby // Zooropa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
WHAT IF...

I came up with this thinking if U2 release an album next year and continues oin the Vertigo tour, like they did with ZooTv and that disc was so good that they'd be fighting themselves at the 2007 Grammys... like "best rock song: COBL, U2... Mercy, U2"... and what if mercy or that next album won.. or in sales or the reviews and the songs were better, would this new album over-shadow HTDAAB?

And i started wandering.. WHAT IF Zooropa, by magical forces of the universe, got to be even better than Achtung baby... would we be talking about and praising Zooropa instead of Achtung Baby?

or WHAT IF... Zooropa were released in November of 91 and Achtung baby in May of 93... would have AB overshadow zooropa, or not?

I don't know... is just stuff I think

discuss :wink:

Yeah, that's something i've never thought... Achtung Baby didn't win a Grammy!!!:mad: :huh:

Didn't it win Best Rock Album?

But Eric Clapton won Album of the Year...:mad: He deserved it tho, any other year, Achtung would've ruled the Grammys

so many hypotheticals........ ultimatly none of that stuff happend or will happen so yeah not much point

AB is better then zooropa, the material is just better in every way, not that zoo aint good, its amazing but ab is just better

another album would b awsome :drool: :drool: :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Didn't it win Best Rock Album?

But Eric Clapton won Album of the Year...:mad: He deserved it tho, any other year, Achtung would've ruled the Grammys

huh? ... how was this album better than achtung baby ..wasnt it just an unplugged album too... honestly just curious to know

Back
Top Bottom